xin en .•. 馨恩

BLAWWWGGGGGGG ╚{♥Þ┐
Tuesday, October 23, 2012 | 1:26 AM | 0 comments
Hey guys.
Okay so still working on physics.
I'm so tired.
the weather is going crazy lately. Hot cold blahhhhhhhhhh
work today. Pay will be terrible this week. I only did 3 shifts for the fortnight LOL. :) I dont send in times much hahahahaa.
Only 4 shifts next fortnight because of exams.
So physics tutorials are getting really tiring. The question last week was nuts. Apparently its worse this week. i haven't even looked at it </3

Oh well. I'll do my bestttttttttttt.
I keep getting into arguments with my parents. I can't tell if its me or them. I think its me. I dont want to change. I just want to be a stubborn mule and die in a hole. but I cant because I'm the child. In life people just want to provoke you and when you finally crack they get super pissed.

All these random bits of useful knowledge I've accumulated. :)
Tim got his new cast finally>
I also have no phone because it is in for repairs </3
Death.

Walked out mid stat lecture as well. The guy was like :O WHAT TIME IS IT!
* realizes everyone is leaving because he is boring, not because the lecture is over time*
*awkward moment.
Like 25 people left all at once, there was only like 100 ppl left. Awkies.

Anyways going to finish bloody physics. I hate it.
The reports anyways.
Bye x

♪Just so you know!! the distance is what's killing me!!!!
Time and space have become the enemy!! and what i need!!! Is so far away!!!!!! ♫

<3

Older post | Newer post