xin en .•. 馨恩

Blog change
Sunday, October 21, 2012 | 8:02 PM | 0 comments
I change blogs every 3K Views.

Its like an accidental habit.
Its been 3.3K so I should defs change my blog.

So I was thinking.
Everyone has a different love language. Things that are important to them, so on and so forth.
I am an anti word love language person. Words are the most meaningless thing that a person can give another person. Sometimes words are nice for encouragement and stuff. But as long as you have a great mind and a quick tongue you can spout the most fluent load of rubbish.

Words require no time, if someone gets you a present you'd hope they spent time thinking about what to get you. Words require no effort, all you really have to do is simple mental processing. Words require no sacrifice and on top of that, people rarely stay true to their words because they are so simple taken back and corrected.

How sad is this world.

The worst thing about words is that they are overused. Like man, there should be a national silent day where everyone will consider what they were about to say and then JUST NOT SAY IT.
Then you'll realize how much you say every single day that's actually pointless.
BOOM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I hate my blog now. Needs a tune up.

Will fix it after physics assignment and biol quiz.
xx

Older post | Newer post