xin en .•. 馨恩

Physics
Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 1:26 AM | 0 comments
Just finished physics tutorial. Just need to copy it to a neat sheet of paper.
Biology study tomorrow for the quiz on friday.
Work from 2:30 to 9:30 so that kind of sucks.
Only one lecture tomorrow.
Also im working on haloween and my boss texted me saying i can dress up LOL WHAT DO I DO!!!

Today was a really weird day, i talked to this guy that i met once in semester 1 and he remembered my name and i totally didnt remember his. haha....... awks.
He was nice though, he's in chem engineering so i dont see him much, i saw him at sunnybank once. We actually talked about it, he was like I was buying soft toys for my sister, not myself
LOL

Anyways, its weird that some of my classes have fully ended. I'll probably never see my stat partner again. We finished statistics workshop an hour early today. we're a good team. hahaha

wow just got distracted on fb for half an hour im an idiot. Need to do my biol quiz before friday arvo.
Must hand in physics on friday & clicker.

Must study for exams.
Working saturday morning (8am-1), 21st party to attend an hour after work ends... (2-5pm)
18th combined with a 21st to attend just after (6:30 - 11pm)

that's a 17 hour on my feet day. LOL GONA DIE
:) This is living@!!!!
SO BUSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

okay bye x

Older post |